Faculty of Architecture
Phone number 1:+381 11 3225 254
Phone number 2:+381 11 3370 199
Fax:+381 11 3370 193
Address:73 Bulevar kralja Aleksandra, Belgrade
Dean:Prof. Dr. Vladan Đokić
Vice Dean for Graduate Programs:Ass. Prof. Dr. Dejan Miletić
Vice Dean for Postgraduate Programs:Prof. Dr. Ljiljana Blagojević
Vice Dean for Finance:Ass. Prof. Dr. Budimir Sudimac
Vice Dean for International
Relations:Prof. Dr. Branko Pavić
The first elements of higher education in the field of architecture in Serbia are mentioned in the 1844. when by moving Lyceum to Belgrade, was reformed its teaching, in which, at the Department of Philosophy introduced the subject of civil architecture.
In 19th June 1846. the decree of Prince Alexander Karadjordjevic founded Engineering School in which teaching among the five subjects, was architecture. The establishment of this school is considered to be the motive for the establishment of a separate Faculty of Engineering at the Great School in future, and thus the beginning of higher education architecture in Serbia.
During the 1863. the Lyceum grew into a Great school, in which Engineering was also established.
1888/1889. The Faculty of Engineering has saparated from the general community of the High School as a separate entity, and the 1897th Architecture was awarded a separate department.
February 27th 1905., outgrowing the Great School to Belgrade University, Faculty of Engineering, with its architectural section, becomes one of the five members of the University
Regulation of the Government of the People's Republic of Serbia, on June 21st, 1948th, Faculty of Architecture was established as an independent Faculty of Technical high school, the then Faculty of Engineering. By the same decree, all these colleges were selected from the University of Belgrade. On the basis of the General Law of the University, 1954. year, all the major colleges Technical schools are attached to the University of Belgrade.